The Sales Monitor 2

Good to know that campaign is closed. For me its stopped 4 days ago.

1 Like

Almost the same graph here but it seems it’s stopped again.

Sales stopped catastrophically. I really don’t understand this envato. I don’t really understand why they do it that way

I’ts just bussiness. All big companies are going to the subscription format like Elements.

Small authors will disappear, starting as a new author is close to impossible this days, with exceptions of course.

Hard days ahead.

1 Like

How can I get involved in "Element

By Envato invitation only. IMO your low sales are due to your portfolio first of all, you are trying to create items in oversaturated categories. To be really successful there you should create something really outstanding

1 Like

What is this MIO

In My Opinion

1 Like

Same here. First two weeks were awful, but 2nd half of month was really good, so March was a little above average for me. Last 3 days without sales, but just got 2 sales while writing this post.

Now on VideoHive I’ve got a half of earnings I had 2-3 years ago. Though, I’ve got an invitation on Elements and both Elements and market gives me a little bit more than I ever had on market only, so anyway I’m glad.

1 Like

Unti22tled-2

Really 1 April joke

very bad sales very bad

Do you know why sales stopped?

Your graph shows nothing :slight_smile: it could from 1 sale to infinity :slight_smile:

1 Like

At the end of the last 4 days there is only 1 sale, my friend.
Except its, sometimes 1 sale sometimes 2 times a day, but very bad.

7th day and 0 sales in my new project

Come on man :grinning: you expect to get good sales just from 9 items, you have to feed your profile with projects so that the projects could eat the money :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

A man I met, my friend, was the best selling with the single project.

Of course, I do not hope to reach big dreams with small targets.

but the worst was that the daily 1 or 2 sales were very good for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For second month in a row with almost no sales from USA.
I have even had an item in March sale but only brought a couple of USA buyers.

No sales for my new items :sweat_smile: If my new items not getting sales during this month, I’m going to cry like a baby :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I did a graphic with my ítem sales count of 2017,2018 and 2019. For me, the influence of the Envato elements, and other factors and decisions from envato are killed the market. And the future looks really bad for videohive authors.

december 2018 -31% less than december 2017
january 2019 -31% less than jannuary 2018
february 2019 -49% less than february 2018
march 2019 -42% less than march 2018

2 Likes

You do not like sales in 2019 so much that you decided to live another 2018 year? :wink:

1 Like