The Sales Monitor 2

Well that was the true story with their video authors. I do not know anything about their AE business.

Yeah, I understand. Itā€™s a shame they did that.

Why? They just switched their business model for their business wellness

Of course, thatĀ“s true, any company/business can do whatever they need to survive, anyway IĀ“m sure itĀ“s annoying for many authors that contributed for years with their videos, thatĀ“s what I meant, but those are the rules of the game

1 Like

Good business never drops out people who double their (and company) turnover at least twice every year. Business is business, but any business rely on proper people. If it does not value it it will diminish soon.

Who decides which people are ā€œproperā€?

I would at least value the ones who grow.

1 Like

New Year started with Great hope and came down to 20% of what I usually earn in January of all time. I really Lost hope. can some one tell me How many days we need to wait after I switch to non exlusive.

after you switched to non-exclusive you have to wait 30 days until it is active.

please donā€™t lose hope, you are one of the greatest artist on videohive and a big source of inspiration, at least for me!
what i think you should do is to wait at least 3 more months.
The last thing you want to experience is the sales goes up while you are a non-exclusive author and start calculating what you lost.

Thanks for your great words about my work. I really appreciate that. But to be honest. My average earnings came down i used earn 1500-1800. This month i have eaned 330 iam just now getting average of 300 - 600$. There is a big difference in earnings. I think Iam not the only one who had think kind of tragedy going on. I strongly believe 80% of earning now coming from my own referrals. Beside what i have to lose now whether iam exclusive or non exclusive. Its already over here for me.

6 Likes

I understand you. I have the same problem, no one knows why is this happening.

2 Likes

How is your elements income. I am not allowed to sell on elements. I dont know which great criteria they had. I have 145 best ratings on my projects. Still they wont let me sell in elements.

Feels like your portfolio doesnā€™t work now, Iā€™m used to create corporate items years before when it was profitable, but last year or two it is more a waste of time. Iā€™d suggest you to reconsider your new itemsā€™ categories.

Have to say that this year started really poor, but this week feels good so far. With Elements I will still get near average income. As for Elements I must say that it is consistent, there are ups and downs but in long term there is always growth for me so far. Now Elements (before taxes) makes more than videohive for me.

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. I portfolio had diversified items i believe. Cooking, restaurant, slideshows, corporate, party projects, religious projects. But i will take your advice and will try to make more diversify items.

Not just diversity for diversity but find specific niche

Elements and Videohive perform 50-50 for me. To be honest i was expecting more from subscriptions and at the end i got the same amount as it was only on VH.

Hey, you havenā€™t uploaded any item from 24 october. For me one thing that keeps the sales in videohive is uploading projects every month.

1 Like

Earlier, new items (if they were not of the lowest quality) gave excellent boost to earnings, getting 20-30 sales in a week and having 50 sales in the first month was quite realistic. If you did a good project and it sold well, it could easily get into the ā€œFeatured/Popularā€ products next week and thereby maintain a high level of sales weekly. Now, new items give almost nothing. Of the ~ 90 new added logos in the last month, 30 have no sales, 30 have 2-5 sales and 30 have 1 sale. In these 90 logo projects there are really high-quality works that could have received 100 sales within a few weeks a year ago. And it really hurts me that people spend tens of hours on a great project and it has only a few sales

(sorry for bad english, translated by Google)

3 Likes

When I uploads new items, sells not new, but older items from portfolio. Yes, now we have no sales new items on market. Anyway itā€™s worth to upload new to sell old :slight_smile:

1 Like