The Sales Monitor 2

yes I have added 2 items I guess.

I’ll specify as it was November report:

60 days before November (for eligibility of the whole month)

ok

1 Like

Mb it was sale reversal, without seeing your statement list it’s hard to tell for sure

for me everything is OK

I just checked earnings report and the country list i have made sales for. Then i have checked invoices in statement page does anyone notice that all invoices are 27$ flat?

Just show that part of statement list, most probably you see the number without buyer fee

It might be coincidence, but yet it is hard to believe that 3 digits of the sums are exact the same. Even if it is so that would mean that video authors receive more than TH authors. (just spoke to support) so i am correct:) Basic capitalism:) the less you work, the more you gain :slight_smile:

Ok, I checked that. You have 39$ wordpress theme, Buyers fee is 12$, so you see 27$ in Statement list.
Nothing weird

Its close just bit different. In the end 39$ TH item makes the same income as 30$ VH item.

Depends on Category: on AE Templates fee is 6$, PP Templates is 4$, motion graphics/stock footages fee is even lower.

1 Like

yeah. Well that revealed another problem. That there is no possibility to filter sales (by type) in earnings page.

1 Like

Only 2 sales this month, a stark contrast to the month of November and December. I hope it changes these days after the holidays. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Sales are very low…

3 Likes

0 sales this month.

1 Like

2 sales since the new year unfortunately

2 Likes

For me this is very good month start

1 Like

Suggestion:
How about a banner or a badge on items that are part of Elements / Not a part of elements?
Just like the trending badge… it would be fair for buyers and authors

On topic: This month feels as if Envato Elements killed Envato Market.
Looking at Top Weekly Sellers on Graphic river (1 sale) and AudioJungle sales monitor confirms.
Hope it was worth it.

5 Likes

It is only start of the year, first 10 days were kinda bad. Bad after than everything came back to normal, at least for me

Start of the week is near dead