The Sales Monitor 2

Good beginning of December, but now we have 2 days without sales. We hope to return soon, good luck guys!

Total Silence. Worst Month So far. More like Disaster.

2 Likes

A month or two ago, my sales also fell in a disastrous way,sometimes I didnā€™t see sales once a week.Three days ago, all 472 of my video items appeared in the Elements. I donā€™t know if itā€™s affected by element search and download (in fact, I donā€™t know if my works have been downloaded in the past three days), but in the VideoHive market, the sales are good. This month has passed two-thirds, my sales have exceeded those of any one of the previous five months.There are 11 days left this month. I believe the sales will be good.

2 Likes

So far December 2019 sales is better, December is the best month in 2019, But comparing with December 2018 sales, 58% down.

2 Likes

Sales are average for me this week, this December will be almost the same as 2018 Dec.
And this year I will have around 5-7% drop in sales compare to 2018, but same amount of income.
But overall I will gain +60% this year (compare to 2018) by adding 2019 income from Elements, what makes 2019 the best year so far on Envato.

Everything has stoppedā€¦ A little bit under average in past 9 years.

Really everything stopped
:frowning:

Hm, I wonder why everything stops on December 24th every year :thinking:

3 Likes

Guess that day Envato is on vacation :slight_smile:

that was a sarcasm from Creattive, because Dec 25th is a Christmas and most customers donā€™t work.

But even so Iā€™ve got sales this week

Yes it was a nice explanation for those who stayed away from changes around the world :+1:

December 24th is already Christmas Eve which is ranked the bigger holiday in some European countries.

And yes, it was sarcasm. Sales will come back in the beginning of January, as every year.

Happy freaking out everyone :smiley:

4 Likes

My pockets are empty waiting :smiley:

Got 6 sales today, 4 of them from Europe. Average for me is 3.

Merry Xmas, everyone! :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I have 2 sales yesterday - because is holidays, thatā€™s fine for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all authors and Envato staffs,
Wish you a Happy New year as well
Sales were good so far

4 Likes

Merry Christmas, Envato and collegues! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: Wish everybody all the best in family and business! :tada:

VH sales - worst month of the year btw, hope it is just unlucky random :zipper_mouth_face: :muscle:

5 Likes

My worst month and year in videohive.totally sad year. My sales came down to 80% down this year. Means iam just earning 20% compared to last 2 years. I hope new year will welcome with happiness. Happy holidays everyone

Got a sale today:) Good luck on the New Year!

For a whole week I have 1 sale only? What is going on? I understand that is Christmas time but i canā€™t believe that no one buy items during the whole week?!