The Sales Monitor 2

Maybe such bugs (of 0 sales) were some of authors complain and comes in this “random” way. Affecting random authors at random times due some tech maintenance?!

Honestly, I wouldn’t focus to much on such things as bugs or something, I’d better focus on my portfolio, items category strategy, etc.

2 Likes

Well we do have 2 lifts in our house and around 91 neighbors:) But when one of it stucks… it stucks for 2-3days as no-one takes phone to ring to technicians :slight_smile: As for strategy and so on… it`s the same as they say… heh lets take the ladder:) It’s ok:) But i live on 15th floor :slight_smile:

It’s sad that you see your opportunities here as only 3 ways where 1 doesn’t work :slight_smile:

There`s always one more strategy to reach the 1st floor from 15th balcony faster. The clue is that no-one of 91th neighbors take any action.

1 Like

Yesterday and today surprisingly got several sales for old items :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unpredictability of market :wink:

same :smiley: someone triggered ON button

Last week is near average. this week is very slow

Terrible, even had a new item uploaded but still… since new items doesnt get enough visibility by customers, it doesnt even boost my total sales.

This week is good - same as previous ones this month

for me better month then last

gr
My earning graph last 6 years, it’ horrible now videohive. Also, had a hope on elements till last June but now it also horrible.

Isn’t it obvious that problem lays in your actions?
No offense, but this graph speaks very clearly

What do you mean ‘my actions’?

Overall content strategy that you were using during this period: what content to create, how often to upload, how diversified content is and so on.

I mean that our decisions affects our sales like what was working 5 years ago isn’t working now anymore. Trends, demand, quality standards they are changing.

P.S. Obviously, you are skilled author, but sometimes it’s not enough to got sales. There are authors with technically poorer items but with more sales - that’s what I’m talking about

1 Like

Very slow week in sales, trying to recover the average. Thanksgiving is coming!!! :raised_hands:

Slow week, no Germany, Canada and Spain on my top countries list this month, very strange…

1 Like

If you are wondering how much i’ve earn from ads, the answer is ‘0’ zero!
$125.00 invested no single sale…

So you’ve got clicks and views, but no sales?