The Sales Monitor 2

very slow compared to last week and I hope it goes up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does any one having nightmare like me after uploading the projects. This category tests already killed my sales. Envato please stop it. And it just killed my motivation to upload new projects and there is no use even i upload new projects.

4 Likes

Yes, I have a new item with 0 sales published 12 days ago, but the good thing that my old items and best sales items is selling well in the past two days.

And after approval new project my sales stopped since last 3 days. You are right we always had old item sales when we upload a new project even its not selling. But now it was completely changed i think. Only few buyers search using newest item categories then there is no way your item make to trending. Its bad move for authors and i think everyone agree on that.

6 Likes

Sales stopped completely. Envato, WTF?

2 Likes

Yup, very bad. They are probably working on somethingā€¦

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Another strange situation is my latest update for Motion titles 4k V2 just 12% from 600+ buyers visited item in last 12 hours. I hope thst everyone are notified properly.

1 Like

Yes, the experiment on the ā€œcategoriesā€ has been affected the new items, I used to see once my item published more than 600- 700 visits, but during the experiment, the visitors have reduced to 100, and my new item still 0 sales since the item has been approved, but the good thing also is that my old item sells well, itā€™s good to have like these experiments for 1-2 weeks but not for that long.

2 Likes

I watched stats, there was not a single sale from the US in last 3 weeks. Usually about 30% of all sales were from the US. Something strange is happening.

The same thing was in early January, Envato said it happened because of political issues and national holidays.

The sales patterns are different from author to author, but I have 16 sales from the US during this month, and the US country still on the top sales.

I can see usual traffic in the analytics like before but Iam not understanding why sales got stopped. 0 sales for new project and other item sales stop. something strange for sure.

3 Likes

Even when IĀ“m not an author with a big number of sales, I usually have more or less a regular number of sales per month. But this changed abruptly month and a half ago, going down about 40 % first and later 50%. I can see that itĀ“s not just me. WhatĀ“s going on?? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

6 Sales in last 4 days, which is definitely unusual

1 Like

Yes the things have suddenly changed month and a half ago.

1 Like

Must admit that today sales have back to normal for me

2019 started promising, January was best month and I even managed to have a weekly top seller.
I have succeded to bring a big client to Envato market.
February started also more than great since I managed to earn my average monthly income in the first two weeks.
Then the experiments started and immediately felt the change. Around 60-70% drop.

4 Likes

people do not ā€œlove oldā€ as u mentioned, if so , submissions would be closed for all as they would have enough material already ā€¦ this is a ridiculoius strategy to display old successful things, this basically means that new ones get no exposure and what is the purpose for guys to create new things if they do not sell anything out of it? in addition, recurrent buyers are legitimately looking for new stuff , obviously , if they did not select the old ones this is that they are not interested in them ā€¦

1 Like

in which way is this ā€œunusualā€?

6 sales per day is usual, 6 sales in 4 days is unusual

2 Likes