The Sales Monitor 2

You´re not alone :disappointed_relieved:. 10 total in June, less than u$d100 :man_facepalming:

Totally agree mate. But if sales were bigger I would be happy also :wink::smile:

Excellent tips mate :+1::wink:
I tried google ads for a week with some money, not much, but didn´t see much difference (maybe because of the small amount of money haha), so i went back to free promotion :smile: (instagram, twitter, pinterest, facebook group Videohive PromotionGroup)

1 Like

Yep

Looked through past 3-4 years - July was always worst month for me.

so July is time to chill for sales and for me xd

Happy summer everyone!

After my last post (about best sales) just felt the need to update you guys with new proverb: Luck Loves Silence :slight_smile: 0 sales for second week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Midlle of the week - 0 sales. And “Independence Day” as additional factor…

Let´s keep hope. “Independence Day” only in USA, not the rest of the world :+1::wink:

7 days without sales. This only happened for me during my first year, having only one or two projects.

3 Likes

Last week was disaster this week is not looking good either.

1 Like

Yeah, I was expecting this from July. Seems to be happening for most of Authors

3 Likes

5 sales up to July 9th, less than 1 sale per day. Total disaster, that never happened to me for 7 years. Last year July was very bad too, but not this much.

Elements goes better, but also slowing down.

2 Likes

4th of July hits hard

Usually, 30-35% of all earnings are from USA buyers. For these 9 days US earnings are around 4-5 times lower.
Also I’m sure other countries who works with US slowed down.
+Vacation season

1 Like

8 days without sales (not fun fact at all :cry:)
9 days of July and 1 single sale :sob:

1 Like

In general good sales until July 4. Since then, 3 unique sales. Holiday period! Enjoy the summer guys!:surfing_man:

1 Like

I’ve encountered some strange sales patterns over the years, but this one takes the cake. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen such a perfect U curve to customer behavior! Should be interesting to see how this month’s chart shapes up.

12 Likes

At least it shows small heart beat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s good news.

Last few days sales are back to normal for me. A couple years ago sales were almost same from day to day, from month to month. Now sales are very unstable and unpredictable, one month you have nothing to eat and next month you could buy a car :slight_smile:

1 Like

A toy car?)

2 Likes