The Sales Monitor 2

I never made seasonal items and I had sales anyway. But maybe you’re right, times change.

The ONLY reason are Elements. End of story here …

2 Likes

I try to follow other authors to see how their sales are going and they are having sales, and they have an Elements portfolio too. Also, some of them don’t make seasonal items.

I have a few seasonal items. Sales in VH are almost dead. In Elements they go down monthly. At other agencies they go down too.
It is very complex situation. Not easy to understood it. Bottom line is; if one is superb author, sales are present. No matter, be it video or other items, any agency regarded.
Thank you!

15 days and counting…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe you should consider doing seasonal projects. :slight_smile:

Yeah, maybe you’re right :man_shrugging:
Anyway, I keep saying that there are authors with no seasonal projects and they still have sales.
But as you said, seasonal projects help for sure.

6 sales nothing to be happy but something :slight_smile:

1 Like

THIS YEAR. :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

Disappointing Cyber week sales, worst December ever so far.

2 Likes

Yes. Same here :pensive:

The graphics don’t lie.

1 Like

:frowning: :pleading_face: :pensive:

@BenLeong @KingDog

No Impact Statement this year?
How come?
Nothing happened in 2022 that’s worth mentioning to the masses in a transparent way?
We need to know all the beautiful stats we were used to read!

1 Like

compared to me your portfolio doing really good.

1 Like

Hi @Rickyloca!

We’ve published these in mid December for the last few years, but will be shifting the report back to January (after we’ve completed all reporting from the previous calendar year). I’m not sure of the exact launch date, but you should see the new one in the next couple of weeks.

I’ll put something into the Envato Announcements area once it’s available :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the 2023. No any sale within 8 days. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

2 Likes

No sale in 2023 yet :smirk:

Welcome MotionFox. Totally agree with you. After 9 years of experience with Envato (working on a different account), every day is getting worse. Happy 2023!

2 Likes

How we holding up people?
I haven’t had a sale in 8 days damn… this is the longest I’ve ever gone without a sale.

1 Like