The Sales Monitor 2

2 sales in last 10 days? Things getting worse? No action, no reaction?

My trouser pocket is empty and there is no hole!
Where are my sales?
:ring_buoy:

1 Like

Trying to upload 2-3 items in a week but result is low. Any ideas how to share items? Looks like buyers didnt saw it at all.

In my situation, there is a huge drop in user traffic compared with last year.

1 Like

Don’t forget that now Summer Vacations. Hope sales recover from August. On Themeforest also sales already stopped.

1 Like

Market is dead, only elements will survive. Sad but thats the harsh truth.

4 Likes

Last sale 12 days ago :roll_eyes:

I don’t know why, but this trend of envato market is very demotivating for me. Maybe it’s because we’re used to the old trend. The removal of the element bonus has multiplied the demotivation for me. sad.

1 Like

After 12 days, yesterday I suddenly had 2 sales in a couple of minutes :muscle:

2 Likes

The Summer vacantions have always slowing sales down.Since 2009 my sales are down around 40% in this period.The big difference is that back then this drop was reducing your sales from…let say12-16 to 6-9…PER DAY!
You could have get some rest too and in case you make some projects,to hold them for upload in the middle of August,even September when you’ll get much more exposure as new items.Now they will just disappear in the crowd till then.

2 Likes

Sales stopped. VH. Bad sales in Elements too. Summer or general industry block down or what ever. Very, very bad. Not worth to pick up a camera and shoot something. Am amazed authors have a will to create under such devastating circumstances as there are. In general, on almost all agencies selling stock footage.

3 Likes

No Sale :frowning:

1 Like

Nothing moving here at all. Sales frozen

1 Like

June and Jule so far nas not so bad as they usually are.But this week all freezed.The page views also dropped down 50%.But this doesn’t stop authors to upload new items even a bit.It’s creasy when you see 150-180 new items just in the AE Templates category uploaded only for the last 3,4 days.It is even more creasy to see that they together have 5,7 sales if i count it correctly.Is anybody else see such drastic change this week?

Maybe all those items go straight to Elements to make bigger portfolios

Very, very bad…
Not enough for electricity bill

3 Likes

One sale this month.
:eye: :brain: :anatomical_heart: :lungs: :tooth: :bone:

:ninja:

1 Like

same here :frowning:

1 Like

Strangest thing, each month of 2022 so far brings the same numbers of sales (1-2 give or take). This number of monthly sales could be achieved until the 20th of the month and then sales completely stopped.
Exposure for all items is tragic lately (less than 10 views per day).

this is like movie stranger things… :slight_smile:

1 Like