The Sales Monitor 2

What A lucky Day! Multi Sale bless Sunday. :innocent:

2 Likes

This is the worst month for me.

3 Likes

In 2020 April and May were my the worst months, I am pretty sure due to pandemic. This year April looks not good and my country has now the biggest infections since the pandemic began.

1 Like

oh darn. gloom… nothing. I am complaining BIG TIME over here. Zero sales.
Ok. fingers crossed… lets see if some sales come in. :wink:

insanely bad month.

1 Like

Complaining works! Now I know why Misel does it all the time. The Gods of videohive will send you some money if you complain in the Sales Monitor.

Oh I have so terrible sales today, yesterday was okay but the prognosis for this month still looks terrible. Please give me some sales oh gods of complaining!

5 Likes

I’m not complaining, i only see the future before it happens :wink:

7 Likes

So that means you are a billionaire who has won the lottery several times because he can see the future, and only comes here in his spare time to act as a motion designer just to mess with us?

2 Likes

I am not a billionaire and i’ll never be, thanks to the Envato and it’s buyers so far i have everything what i need in my life. There are some non standard rules for each business and platform model. Their lifetime is limited.
Etc… I just wont to talk about it, but don’t worry they already have a plan b :wink:

Today I went for a tribal dance under the rain begging for a sale and 5 mins ago…extended license!
:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

No sales for last 4 days. Just found on Instagram that my loop from Elements and VH published by some dude as his own NFT work!? And such “artists” has 1000+ subscribers, and even got featured by Envato Instagram. While i do have only 200+ followers​:triumph::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Seems a bit unfairly?:slight_smile: I know we all do have such issues from time to time. But this NFT madness is a bit scary… Keep an eye.

4 Likes

maybe we should start selling our own NFTs?!
Who knows, maybe we are here waiting for a 20$ sale when there’s a whole new market where gifs are sold for 2 ETH :grin:
Anyone here tried selling NFTs directly, or have seen their items being already sold as NFTs?

Man, to earn from CryptoArt you need to have any kind of popularity at least. For average noname artist it might be few hundred bucks but it’s more a question of luck.

2 Likes

Some of us are really popular here on VH, they can flex their sales number instead of followers :joy:
Art is weird though, people consider art a banana sticked on the wall so who knows ahah

3 Likes

Agree. To be clear its funny to watch that hundreds of “artworks” with just 3d models of hands or faces with just adding some lights and primitives. It looks cool and complicated for sure if you never opened any 3d software :zipper_mouth_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, welcome to contemporary art :smiley: Where it’s not about beautiful paintings anymore, but about shocking, critiquing, questioning, pushing a boundary, or doing nothing and just expressing yourself, even if that expression is a performance where you walk naked near an art gallery, pretending to be a dog and barking at people :smiley:

2 Likes

at once - usa buyers love more Elements then Videohive :slight_smile: 14-4-2021- 15-36-14

1 Like

Everything was going ok this month until I mentioned here haha! Now 5 days since last sale. So I guess it’s time to complain here :grin: . I want sales back again! :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

You can try to sell your work as NFT, it is a completely different market though.

NFTs that trade for big money is “art”, what we sell here are tools.

If you are considered an artist with a big community with people having the buying power to give you thousands of dollars for an artwork, you had the power to earn good money with your art way before NFTs were a thing.

Many of us here have the technical expertise to create the stuff that sells as NFTs, but I doubt any stock author has the reputation to really make big bucks with NFTs.

If you haven’t sold an art piece before, chances are low you will sell an NFT.

2 Likes

hey i heard complaining increases sales. I have only made 2 sales for 1 month and I am preparing to upload a new project. I hope my sales increase today :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes