The Sales Monitor 2

Very bad numbers here as well.

Jan - March have been down 25% already to the average of 2020, April is now looking to be 45% down to the average income of 2020.

Bestsellers (Big Packs) are still going strong, all efforts of envato go to these old bestsellers and away from new items. So overall market sales might not be affected yet.

5 Likes

Seems to be a global trend, really. Last year April was the best month in 2020, this April has around 50% drop, which is big. Don’t wanna know what summer will bring with such dynamics)

3 Likes

Well, this is my first time in my entire 9 years career in videohive, that I have seen the drastic decrease in sales. From Mid March, my sales are down. complete 3 days silence then one sale hardly. And then numb again. , I used to get some sales daily , but From mid march, its a huge drop.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from The Sales Monitor 2:
wow, from what I see here it was a bad timing for me to start now on videohive. If you guys that have a lot of items are note having any sale imagine me that started just a month ago and have only three items. I was really hoping to make a extra money to pay the bills here.

Videohive in Rank, high drop

videohive

1 Like

It’s seasonal.

This looks more clear, if you need to see global trend over a long term period.

5 Likes

looks like complaining helped. Had a good day.

5 Likes

Let me start complaining too then. Fewer sales than usual.

Man… looks like all of Envato’s changes and innovations are really paying off for everybody. :smirk:

…whatever Envato did to destroy the algorithm last month is still the same this month. :100:

Sales is very slow this month. Btw I recently got accepted to elements. But I can’t be able to track my recent earnings. Some one tell me why

Worst month… :sob: please let me have one sales. :innocent:

1 Like

Congrats! Finally you did it.
Envato Elements reports are a bit complicated. Better to start read about it here. Also check out the Element part of the forum.
But in short. There is still no report for March. This thread is analog of “The Sales Monitor”. And your full earnings you will start to receive after 2 month from entry, because there is a delay in payouts (visit first link for clarification).

2 Likes

one good day and then back to horrible numbes again. this will be the worst month since 2013 for me.

3 Likes

your "one good day… is relative against us :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

yes, I never have a good day… but I keep checking out my window to see if the world has come to an end… nothing for many days. Perhaps the latest lockdowns & epidemic surges?

Seems to be a dying market. Increased numbers & competition. It will soon be as effective as making your own website or Instagram account.

@Creattive complaining this way? Must be the end of the world. What can we all the rest of the humans expect? :grin: Just joking :wink:
On topic, this month is much better than last march for me in my case, but is all relative to every author. Still have hopes about the market👍

1 Like

You live streaming my sales :astonished:

But for me it’s not the worst month. Approximately 20% drop.

1 Like

I’ve never had such low sales since December of 1857. ENDvato anyone??

(I did experience a bit of a drop though)

2 Likes

less than 100$ in a week…
time to think about starting a farm like @VF1 did! :joy:

now lets see if the complaining technique brings some sales :grin:

edit: got 2 sales 15min after i complained! Thanks @Creattive it really works :joy:

1 Like