The payout page still says "Your payout will be processed on April 15, 2018", is this normal?

Got them!

free%20money%20GIF-source

3 Likes

Yeah! Received!

Just received a message. Great! Thanks @Enabled for informing and helping us.

1 Like

I also received the money! I ran to the store for Chinese noodles! Thanks @Enabled!
А теперь бегом за дошираком!

2 Likes

any one with me
I am alone :grinning: waiting

Payment received via Payoneer!
Thanks Envato!

Got Payment few min ago.

Thanks Envato

Payment received via Payoneer! Alahmdullah

2 Likes

If anyone not received payments just try to check not the main email with your envato account, but the email which connected to payoneer account.

1 Like

checked and still nothing

Cheers guys! We’re always here to help! :fist_right: :fist_left:

For everyone else that hasn’t received them yet, patience guys! They’re on their way! :smiley:

In case you get a bounce back to your account (i.e. your funds show back in your Envato Account ) please get in touch with Envato Help and Support, unfortunately, that will mean there are issues with the information provided in your withdrawal, and only Envato Support will be able to assist with that! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just need wait a little bit image

On your payoneer pofile make instant payment, costs 5$ but you have money in seconds, no pending payments anymore.

Money arrived - good luck and be patient. :slight_smile:

Reсeived. :tada::notes::tada::sunglasses: (((.

same here, I will not receive any message from envato of payment process on 15 April.

1 Like

MAJMES, We are worried about you. Have you received your funds?

received in my payoneer.

Thanks bro
Not yet

@MAJMES
Check your email which you have linked with payoneer, and don’t look only email with Envato account.

I do it
thanks