The payout page still says "Your payout will be processed on April 15, 2018", is this normal?

I have less then 5k but i still waiting on payoneer

1 Like

Same here. Payments < 5k processed, but more than 5k not yet.

Yeah, I got it as well today. Thanks, everyone. Also, I’d like to thank Envato and my parents.

Still waiting for Payoneer. Amoun is <5k.

1 Like

No payment here as well, Payoneer.
@Enabled, any words?

2 Likes

Payoneer: still nothing :confused:

1 Like

I got mine payoneer

1 Like

When?

1 Like

Nothing recieved here :frowning:

Wrote a question to Envato Help Center about Payoneer payout 3 hours ago… No answer and now my ticket was removed:

I used automatic payout to my Payoneer account more than a year and there was no such problems before.

Interesting…

Before 3 hours

Yeap! As usual, the forums, moderators, or staff cannot help anyone with payout information, these are solely handled by Envato Support. I strongly recommend you give it a few hours for Payoneer to process (this has happened before and payouts were processed with a few hours delay ) or get in touch with Envato Help and Support.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My ticket was removed, Envato Help Center can’t help :smiley:

That’s most certainly not the case. Envato Help Center always replies to tickets especially on the matter of payments. There might be a backlog of tickets, or there might have been an error while processing your ticket, but Envato does not delete Support tickets! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @ApolloSounds

I just received payment today from evanto in our PayPal and Payoneer.

This is delay may be because of Weekends

Hope you all will get it soon,

1 Like

@anon76595093

Great from you. So we should be patient, hope to receive payment today.

Thanks!

Still waiting on Payoneer.

3 Likes

Payoneer. Still nothing :\

1 Like
3 Likes