The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. Theme installation failed.

Theme failing to install on wordpress, tried downloading under themeforest but it is charging me again, why?

did you get it on themeforest or envato elements?

1 Like

elements, it gave me option for wordpress.

If you subscribe in envato elements then You are allowed to download (from envato elements). Elements is separate than Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) and not all the items on Envato Market are available on Elements. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements.

If you already downoaded wordpress theme from envato elements then you can check.

so does this mean that elements isnt good for wordpress i should cancel?

why you think elements isn’t good for wordpress? elements and envato market are 2 different platform. elements offer unlimited download features and envato market sell individual product. So, you have your own choice.

Elements does not come with support or updates as purchases from themeforest does

This is really a messed up paradigm, Envato has made a mess of it, how can average customers know these things, they will always end up wasting a lot of time and coming to forums fumbling around for answers as to why something didn’t work, very poor experience. Even having used themeforest many times, I had no idea of the differences and bought into the Elements when what I needed was in themeforest, I total waste of the customers time to have them buy a WP theme on Elements just to find out they don’t get support and can’t easily install it.

So I bought into this: And I can’t easily get Elementor or install the theme if I bought into Elements, that’s what is being said here:

Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested**
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo

Bookflare – A Modern Education Template Kit

If it’s a template kit then this is the right route to installing it

Just a note that all template kits have install instructions in the item description.