The Moan Zone

LOL, ok then:

1 Like

Seriously dude? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Get with the program!! :sunglasses:

This is The Moan Zone, not the Sales Monitor! :nerd_face:

Now if you have an entertaining conspiracy theory (conspiratainment) that explains your lack of sales, then… :crazy_face:

Let’s hear it!

1 Like

I might have one! :crazy_face:

The Martians are trying hard to communicate it to me, but there’s some interferences masking the frequencies… Maybe my tin foil hat is too tight or something… I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m able to snatch some bits of information!

I believe that’s called a “sales cap” :rofl:

1 Like

Just thought I’d moan about you moaning about the moan zone…

Sales got me so sad and moany, that even my girl’s MOANS be sounding like they lack sales!
:sweat_smile::smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

New Zoan! I will add a Brian Regan moan. You should watch the whole video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no sales for almost more than 5 months… I’m lost! I did try some submission and ended up with bs streaming services with 10 listeners at most… fug ma life! :disappointed::slightly_frowning_face::grin:

I’m sorry Demise, keep at it. Always try and improve your mixing and producing skills. If you spend 15 minutes study a mix and really listening to what works and why, then that 15 minutes forward! Keep pushing forward :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeah I guess, thanks for the lifting! :smiley:

It’s getting a little too warm and fuzzy around here for my taste.

Can’t we keep things desperate, anxious and angst-ridden? Is that too much to ask?

:rofl:

Mhmm sounds like a job for The Used https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaa49V8DCBc

1 Like

My School Days))

1 Like

Should we moan about Audio coming to Elements?
I read a lot of discussions about Elements on Videohive, but I have not made up my own opinion: Elements - is it good or bad for authors (for both those who participate in it and those who do not participate)?

We have just been given the opportunity to raise our prices through ADP, now we’ll also have the opportunity to give our music away for free through Elements.

4 Likes

It can be done at the same time: sell modern good tracks at $49 (for example), and obsolete, not selling, non-trend tracks at $ 0.99 for a dozen). That would be a good option, but I doubt that I will be invited to the Elements.

I have no personal experience with Elements of course, but I will never give my music away for almost free through a subscription service.
EDIT: Hope the tone in my post is moanful enough. :grin:

2 Likes

mutter-mumble- Five dollars -mutter groan- three minute composition. -groan-mutter- Same old -grumble- names in a -mutter-whinge- engine that puts MY -f-mumble- track on page -f-whinge- five. -mumble-groan- The platform asks -mutter-whinge- apply for the lucky chance -groan- give your music away for free for when -f-groan- five dollars is too -f-mutter- much. At least half of the music -whine-mumble- features either a -f-grumble- ukulele, or a -f-groan- mute guitar or both, and still that’s -whinge- best chance at making sales. -c-whinge-mutter-f-groan- :expressionless:

:grin:

1 Like

The king of the moan…