The link you followed has expired. Please try again.

Hi I keep on getting this error

The link you followed has expired.

Please try again.

What memory limit do I need for PHP? I have increased it to double what is standard and it still isn’t working.

Thanks

Hi @amyelisabeth31!

That error message doesn’t necessarily mean that your memory limit is too low – that’s just one of a few possible causes:

• Set both post_max_size and upload_max_filesize to be larger than the theme’s zip file.
  • Ensure memory_limit is generous (at least 128M is recommended).

It’s much more likely to be an issue with post_max_size and upload_max_filesize. Can you give those a try?

Let us know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

out of interest are you trying to install wordpress theme or plugin?

@mgscoder plugin, does that change anything?

Should be the same for both, since the issue here is some sort of PHP limit.

The default value for PHP’s upload_max_filesize is 2 MB, meaning if your plugin’s zip file is larger than 2 MB, you’ll get “the link you followed has expired.” The default for post_max_size is 8 MB. If the plugin is larger than that too, then you’ll need to increase both values.

Do make sure that when you downloaded the plugin from CodeCanyon, you selected “Installable WordPress file only” as this is the only format that WordPress will accept.

Alternatively, you can try out the Envato Market plugin to install themes and plugins in a click. :slight_smile:

you have to unzip the full download and have to install only the plugin zip instead the full download zip. in full download zip you will the plugin zip, documentation and license. Thanks

Thank you. Is there documentation available about using the WP Membership? For example how to change the colours of the pricing tables?

Documentation:
http://help.eplug-ins.com/wpmdoc/

for any technical query about plugin functionality the best choice will be contact plugin Author and let them know Support for WP Membership, plugin author will be happy to answer your query.

Thanks

1 Like