The item has been rejected

Hey everybody!

It’s been a while since my first submission and finally I decided to give it a second shot. But the track has been rejected by quality team because “This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately”. So I’m wondering if anyone could give me an advise.
The track I’m talking about is here:

Thanks in advance for any help.

I think it is a very nice stand alone track, the one that you can sell on Apple music etc., but not stock track. It is very hard to find appropriate backgroud use for this one. As a bare minimum, there should be an edited instrumental version in first place and, as a bonus, full vocal version. Cool music, man, just not “stock ready” enough!

3 Likes

Totally agree with @PhreaSpirit
Also it’s hard to sell music with lyrics and voices… you have a nice work, artist work, personal and original ideas… I think the concept of “stock music” is a little bit different…
good luck!

1 Like

Got it. And thanks for the kind words guys

Hi, just wanted to say that thanks to your post I found excellent music!!
I love the song! Will listen to the rest of “Insularity” as it looks (I mean, sounds) promising.

Well, I have very little experience here, but yes, this music is not the best one for “stock music”, as here people are mainly looking for music they will add as backgrounds to their videos, slideshows, or presentations.

Maybe an instrumental version could make it though. You should try this.

Once again, excellent music you have !!

Thanks for checking out! I really appreciate it