The downloaded item doesn't show in My downloads.

After downloading music track I can’t find it in My downloads files. So I can’t receive the license.
This is that track:

Hi,

envato elements don’t sale items, envato elements give you access to free download by paying a subscription fee. So, envato elements don’t come with purchase code (individual license). when you will download any item to use in any project then just you have to register the item for the end use (project).

All items on Envato Elements have the same simple license terms. You get broad commercial rights, so you can use items with confidence on work or personal projects.

• Register items each time you use them

Each time you download an item, you get an ongoing license for a single, specified use. Want to use an item again? No problem! Visit your downloads and simply register it again for a different end use.

Thanks

I have registered it in the project. It does not show in my downloaded items. That is the problem.

Visit your elements downloads page and there should be listed. If not found please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

Thaks!

i have the same issue. were you able to get the license in the end?

Elements downloads do not come with purchase codes. You are still licensing them when you download it, but these do not inlcude updates, support etc, hence why no purchase code is provided

2 Years Old Topic