The Cat's Plugin author does not respond to requests for assistance

How can I contact Envato to file a complaint. I had a problem with a purchase made through the Envato Themeforest website of the author’s Advances Custum Field for Woocommerce plugin Cat’s plugins through the Envato Themeforest website.

On the author’s website it is specified that it is compatible with the Avada theme but the plugin makes an error during configuration and there are also compatibility problems with the Avada theme. I wrote to the author both through Envato and via the Cat’s Plugin website but I got no reply. Please let me know how can I file a complaint? I have been a customer for many years and I think it is also important for you to have reliable people as collaborators who respect the assistance contract that is foreseen in the purchase. I await your instructions. Thank you.

Hi

I would like to recommend please go to plugin details page in codecanyon then plugin comments page and ask them for support by posting your post as a comments. Also you can ask them support using plugin support page.

If you have any query and would like to contact envato customer support then Please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks