I would like to know the best way to merge multiple themes into one Theme as an author & it should not breach the Themeforest,net policy as well,
Assuming that you’re going to code from scratch, there’re few ways to perform it.
- You can use “Page template/Post Template” feature
- You can create a powerful admin area so the users could switch the features. ( Menu / footer / font / etc )
- You can just use same HTML code but perform the changes over CSS. For example, you can load style-1.css for the version 1, style-2.css for the version 2, etc…
- You can use child-theme feature to achieve this. You could create 4-5 different child theme to manage the details.
- You can mix of these features to get the results.