The AudioJungle Community Guide (PRO, CID, etc.)

This is The AudioJungle Community Guide which I have written to answer popular questions about complex issues like PRO royalties and CID. It is based on an AudioJungle forum discussions so feel free to improve this guide by making comments and sharing your experience. New chapters will be written in the nearest future.

I’ve written the following chapters already:

Special thanks goes to @PurpleFog and @SteelSound who significantly contributed to this guide and for @KingDog and @BenLeong who pinned this important for the Community topic on the top of the Forum page.

37 Likes

Thank you for your contribution to the community! :+1:

2 Likes

@CleanMagicAudio

Thank YOU for the contribution! You’re another very active and helpful member of the Community! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@KingDog Correct the mistake. Everyone can edit this topic.

1 Like

It’s because it’s a Wiki so users can edit and add to it as new articles are added :wink:

3 Likes

Oh ok! :+1:

3 Likes

This guide is invaluable, thank you all for your amazing work and enthusiasm :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks Guys! Great job, nice resources! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone ! Great job ! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Rejected Track Feedback

Thanks guys!!! Respect!

3 Likes

hello​:grin::grin::grin::grin:

@RedOctopus thanks man, I am deciding whether to take a subscription but am just not clear on certain points from a users point of view.I would like to use sound and music clips and also video clips for youTube, I have referred to all the Licence which says it is all under the Umbrella licence of Envato.

Can you tell me if this is correct or when I subscribe will I still be paying each artist for a licence to use their music or video on Envato for my YouTube Channel?

Thanks and just wanting to clear this up soonest.

Regards

Brian

Hi. Are you asking about Elements? Elements subscription allows you to use all Elements assets only excluding broadcast use.

@RedOctopus can they be used on youtube?

If yes, do we have to credit the video?

Thanks for the reply, tossing about a few sites but this seems to be the best as far as i can see and I am going on premium sites.

Thanks for the help, just want to know if I can use on YouTube vids?

Trhards,

Brian

Sure they can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tanks so much! Great work! :+1:

1 Like