The 54 best VST/AU plugin synths in the world today

Hello !!

What do you think ? Let me see your top vst synth for RnB / HIp-Hop / Pop /Electro / Sound Design

These are the ones I have (in some form or another)

CableGuys Curve (CM Version)

Aalto (CM Version)

Absynth 5

FM8

Cakewalk Z3ta+2

Alchemy (Free Version)

Reaktor 5

Zebra 2 (CM version)

Massive

Synthmaster (Free Version)

Traingle II is actually a hidden gem (by rgc audio, or Cakewalk?)
I don’t even think you can download anymore. But I used it several months back to create some interesting sounds. I’m really thankful I grabbed it when it was still around. Really diverse and capable synth :slight_smile:
I would look for it anywhere you can.

I think all of the above are great for sound design. They just have different uses and strengths.

Without a doubt, Reaktor 5 may take the cake --but that may not be fair. It’s really an environment where you can create synths (kind of like Max or Flowstone). It can’t really be compared to the other synths. But none the less, it is brilliant for sound design.

Well, here you go.
You can’t find it on Cakewalk’s site. I hope they don’t have a problem with others redistributing a synth they have discontinued :slight_smile: Although, I don’t see why they would have a problem.

Thank you Eric ! I like Omnisphere

You should try Xfer Serum by Steve Duda. Amazing modulation capabilities and so powerful, it’s my new go-to for pretty much everything now

http://www.xferrecords.com/products/serum/

adownie said

You should try Xfer Serum by Steve Duda. Amazing modulation capabilities and so powerful, it’s my new go-to for pretty much everything now

http://www.xferrecords.com/products/serum/

Downloading the demo right now, thanks!

BladeEmpireRecords said

Thank you Eric ! I like Omnisphere

Maybe when I get more money will pick this one up, I hear great things about it! :slight_smile:

I like Serum. I use it all over now. My go-to synth. And my one and only synth (probably)