The 23rd rejection. What am I doing wrong?

I’m not a musician, but I do listen to a lot of music and have used tons of music compositions in my non-profit videos. As far as this track goes, I actually like the tempo. The vocals sound great to me also, especially since they are simplistic in nature and lend themselves to be a low volume background that can be ramped up in volume during certain scenes of a video.
It sounds best when the Hihats and Tambourine are not involved. While playing the track I found my ears hurting due to the level of those instruments being so high for so long. I could easily see this track getting used for something without the high pitched instruments or maybe having them more in the background.
I pictured matching this up with “slow-motion” video of people playing, laughing and achieving goals during the good parts.
I apologize for my lack of knowledge with music, I am just going by what I hear and how I see music matching projects.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback! You are a simple language, as the user of the content, passed all the minuses of this track. I have something to pay attention to and prevent such mistakes in the future! Your feedback was most useful!