Referral earnings

Just got this message:

Referral earnings deducted due to self referral or a chargeback received on buyer’s deposit. Please see Affiliate Program Terms for further information.
Section 11d

11d: A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.

Means if your refer someone and they purchase your item, Envato is not going to give your referral cut for it

Hey @ki-themes,
Thanks for your post on referral earnings. Just to Clarify what section 11d in Affiliate terms actually means.
A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.

This relates to a user that is related to you (immediate family) or a business partner/customer - not just ‘someone’.

Just to clarify if you refer a user (either 1st deposit, or 1st purchase) to your item, you will earn your affiliate commission due to you. Feel free to email the affiliate team on market.affiliates@envato.com to discuss ways to optimise your affiliate activity and explore further affiliate opportunities within the program.
Cheers!

2 Likes

I’m not sure why I should send an email. It seems I cannot refer users those who’s going to purchase my items

@ki-themes,
Sure you can refer new users, as long as they don’t already have Envato accounts and have not visited Market for at least 90 days. Feel free to refer to the program terms if in doubt or email us!