that's all

And here is something from my soul, too: Sarcasm has run its course in this thread, I think. Authors, moderators and even Envato Team members all had a try at it; the picture was complete, before your images, already.

Hi Abdinho, me again.
Just a quick tip: MagicStockSound detailed post is full of good advices, but just in case you still want some more feedback, it could be a good idea to change the title of your post. Because Ā«thatā€™s allĀ» probably donā€™t play in your favor! :wink:

2 Likes

That very very helpful and positive reply too , 'll thanks a million Iā€™ll never forget your help, thank you so much @MagicStockSound

1 Like

Yeah I saw his post and I think it has all the necessary information for me to start think thatā€™s all :D, thanks again man @Nonzerobot

1 Like

thaanks everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are very welcome, Abdinho. I am glad you find it helpful!

Indeed, itā€™s great to hear that you are interested in composition. Is there any particular genre you are planning to approach first? By the way if you have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch at any time. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh man you are so generous to thank you so much, for the moment Iā€™m not yet sure maybe soundtracks ā€¦weā€™ll see later , thanks again man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was deadly serious.

2 Likes

But, helpful, maybe not that much. :wink:

I got a bad vibe at how that post turned into a fun-fest in no time.
(I clicked a few pictures myself, but soon wondered why I was having a laugh).

The reflex of an internet crowd is often to make fun of anything outside the norm and I may be too soft-hearted, but I sensed that a line was about to be crossed, somehow.

Someone can have a genuine curiosity about music, even if the method of asking is a bit naĆÆve.

So, do you have a tip for the original poster, apart from your dead seriousness? :slight_smile:

Do you know about LOGIC or REASON?.. Cool stuff!!! :wink:

First ask about man or woman!

:laughing: just kidding

5 Likes

You caught me! :wink:

Anytime!

Soundtracks are coolā€¦please, keep us up to date. :slight_smile:

Take care

3 Likes

iā€™ll try too , thanks man