Thank you for Featuring us!

When I woke up Monday morning to find that we (Will and I) were the Featured author for this week, it was a rush. Thank you for this honor Envato.

A few words I’d like to express on this occasion:

1. We’re grateful to this platform for changing our lives by helping us connect with people who are looking to buy what we create. We could have never had the results we’ve had without you.

2. We are grateful to this incredible, supportive and hard working community for the encouragement, and a place to call home. We’ve enjoyed meeting some wonderful people here, participating in the forums, and encouraging others to keep working!

3. When “Rock the Party” took off, it was like watching our song chart on iTunes. It was such an exhilarating experience. And now to see how many people have used it, it’s incredibly humbling. Before Audiojungle, that song was collecting dust on my hard drive, occasionally being pitched to an opportunity. Now it’s sold more than 2,000 times… including Fortune 100 companies.

Crazy.

Going forward, we want to continue to do our best to treat the Envato community as family, because we are, and to provide the highest integrity music we can.

Anyway, I’m just trying to say thanks. To Envato, to our customers, and to you, for being a part of this community. Thanks for having us.

Keep working, and stay creative. :slight_smile:

-Avery & Will

Congrats, nice portfolio!

Thank you E-Sound. We enjoy your stuff as well.

Cool! Congrats and Good Luck More!

Hi Avery & Will @ElevateAudio! Congratulations :sparkles: Featured Author…Wow, that’s awesome! You deserve it :slight_smile: You are cool musicians i like your sound :thumbsup: Keep it up and stay creative :slight_smile:

Congrats! :slight_smile:

Congratulations :smiley_cat::sparkles:

Congrats guys,well deserved :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your success and now the feature of the week! Well deserved guys :slight_smile:

Congratulations :champagne:

Congratulations! keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Congrats, brother! The track is fire so all your success is well deserved!

Thoroughly deserved. Congrats guys!

And… keep Rocking the Party! :sunglasses:

Congrats, nice portfolio!

Cool! Congrats, guys and thanks for sharing your story of success. Combined with your track it really gets me inspired!

Congrats Avery and Will!

Congrats :smiley: hope that being featured will bring more sales for you :wink:

Congrats guys! You have made a great progress since the start.

Congrats! It’s very great achievement! :sparkles:

Congratulations :wink: