Thank you for 5 wonderful years!

Today I’m celebrating 5 amazing years with the Envato family! :smiley:

During this time, I purchased close to 200 items that helped me get ahead in so many projects, and had the privilege to sell my own work with the creative community.

For a bit of nostalgy - the first item I purchased was a DVD mockup cover by @placdarms back in December 2010, and the first item I uploaded for sale on Videohive was back in September 2012.

It’s amazing how fast time goes by.

BIG Thank You:

To @collis and the entire Envato team for creating this incredible platform.
To authors for creating such creative and valuable items.
To reviewers for all the hard work you do for us authors.
And last but not least - to all buyers who’ve purchased my items!

I still get excited like a child each time I have a new sale :blush:

Looking forward to 2016!
-Daniel

6 Likes

Congrats Daniel, i wish you another 5 wonderful years, enjoy with your family in celebration.

1 Like

Congratulations, Daniel! 5 years is super awesome! Here’s to many more great years :wink:

Great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats Daniel, big achievement, Enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments! :slight_smile:

congrats Daniel but for me u failed to mention some important things. I mean thanking authors for making this community come true, for being all (or almost) very friendly and not being into competition are some things that authors have to be proud about. have a nice day and good luck for the next milestones :wink:

Sure thing buddy! But I did mentioned it’s a family here, so that kind of goes without saying :wink: Never the less, I completely agree with. It’s the authors and good vibes around here that make this place as special special as it is.

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats its really a big achievement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @TFDesignStudio & @AliA! :slight_smile:

Congrats Daniel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Big-colorful-A-avatar-guy :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @DigiSamaritan!

Haha @leafcolor I’m willing to go with that slogan! :laughing: Does that mean you like the logo…? I wonder if anyone remembers my old cameradog logo? lol :smile:

Quite different from what I have now :wink: