Testimonials Showcase Plugin update

Hello, the Wordpress Testimonials Showcase Plugin is on 1.3 version when you download while it’s current one is 1.9. How can I download the latest version?

Hi @hereicome,

If you already purchased Item then please login to your Envato market account then Please download the Item from your Dashboard => Download tab. To go to download page please refer this link (marketplace).net/downloads example for codecanyonDownloads. There you will find all of your purchased Item list. You can download them from there.

Thanks

No the item is from envato elements . I need the latest update but when I download from envato elements it’s the older version

Envato elements item don’t come with updates and author support. You can try to contact the plugin author from their Envato market profile page contact form and let them know. Hope they will update the plugin to the latest version. Thanks

what is the point of paying for subscription in that case? the media collection is alright but for plugins not to have updates is beyond garbage and needs to change

I think author just forgot to sync the latest version with envato elements. If you request them through their profile contact hope they will update. Thanks