http://babin.babincan.sk/

requirements templates:

positions: lef, rig setting sizes from 150 to 300
footer, 4 pcs, footer menu 2 pcs, + 20 posters
llogo up + 2 positions

articles: Bound, title + icon, change font,
left, rig posit the possibility to add an icon
module: zoom text / size + 0 - /, widgetkit, k2,

templates the ability to change colors at any position + change font color and size.

price templates on agreement.
does anyone know with this problem to help ???

Radoslav

Try www.studio.envato.com

Hi,

You could check out our template - gravity which closely resembles your first link vasilovocku.sk

With gravity, you can set:

1. Positions: left or right sidebar. You can configure the width right from the template admin panel.
  2. It comes with 5 header options to choose from.
  3. It supports Widgetkit 2, K2 and many other extensions
  4. You can change colors for most of the elements.

For other specific details like adding icons to blog titles, we can offer customization via our services.
Let me know if you have any further questions.

1, joomla wallpaper OK, SUPER

2, it will be possible to change the color of the wallpaper at its discretion. Each position separately / background wallpaper, / wallpaper background, toolbar-l, Navigation, /12 GDPR

3, you can not add the Joomla butt. GDPR compliance We need it to form and register / GDPR.png /

4.For other specific details like adding icons to blog titles, we can offer customization via our services. / 12.png /

I buy wallpaper suits for my purpos

your price will be adjusted according to my input

1. Thank you.
  2. Yes that will be possible. You can additionally create your own custom colors e.g. using css then add the class to the module position you want. Here is an example of a live site using different colors for different positions. For any position that is not possible within the customizer, you can easily achieve it with custom css.
  3. Joomla 3.9 is coming out this month which will help in GDPR compliance. Once it’s out, the registration form will be GDPR compliant.
  4. Yes. The cost of the template does not include adjustments so we offer the adjustments (based on what we agree) via our services section. Depending on your input, the price is adjusted accordingly.

Let me know if you have any further questions.