Template Kits Upload Bonanza!

Yes, you can.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @jamesgiroux,

I’ve made some tests with the newest version of the Element Kit Importer and Exporter plugins, The header and footer section can’t be import due to the error: Here is the message error:

" Sorry, the content area was not found in your page. You must call the_content in the current template, in order for Elementor can work on this template"

I have tried to do manual import the json file inside the Template Kit, and it works perfectly. So I wonder is there any problem with the latest update?

Please note that your plugins was working very well in the previous version

Thank you

1 Like

How much do these kits go for? There are currently no items accepted in this category? https://themeforest.net/category/template-kits

Thanks for the bug report. We’ll get our team to look into it.

Authors are responsible to set their own prices. Setting prices based on recommendations or deciding as a group to a set price can be considered Price Setting and can have severe consequences since it’s a direct violation of international antitrust laws. Be sure to research and read the Setting Prices Responsibly on Envato Hub.

The best way to discover a price is to evaluate your work in comparison to other products in similar niches and of course, to experiment. You are the only one who can decide the value of your work! :blush:

3 Likes

Hi guys,

I have question about the icons on Template Kits. May I use the svg icon or custom icon while building a template ?

Looking forward to your response,
Thank you

Appreciate the reply, but I’m already aware of that. I don’t know where that came from.

I was talking about basic market research, but I understand we are not allowed to talk about pricing on the forums so my apologies :blush:

1 Like

@jamesgiroux

A ask… Obligation menu add a blog in elements kit wordpress?

Hi
Images from pexels can be used, are fre and no attribution need?

Thamks

Hi

Here are all my themes

[link removed]

Can i convert them all to kits?

From every theme, I can make 10 pages.

Or are to complex to be build for kit?
Need to be build only with addons widgets that are included in elementor? Or I cam build my plugin with new addons?

Thanks

Hey! I submitted the kit 6 days ago and it’s still in queue. Is it normal?

Hello! Thanks for reaching out. We’re working through a few kinks in the review process but expect feedback to start heading your way very very soon. Sorry for the delay!

Yes, you can convert them all to kits. Please remember to review our requirements, paying careful attention to the design and commercial demand guidelines. We’ve included some helpful examples of the design aesthetic level we are after. If your older items can meet or exceed that design level, then great!

1 Like

Thank you for the very fast update! No issue at all :wink:

@jamesgiroux
please help me, thank you

Is there any uploaded item that we can follow ?
Thank you all

Still no approved items

1 Like

Thank you for your answer,
We will wait for that …

“(i) You grant us an ongoing, worldwide, royalty-free non-exclusive license to use your entry for the purposes of managing this Contest and otherwise in connection with promoting Envato’s products and services.”

This means that you can basically give my product for free if you want?