Template Kits Upload Bonanza!

Hey!. I submitted my template kit 1 day ago. Queued in review. How do we got to know that the kit is approved or not? If not do they also point out the reasons for not approving? I only got an email from tax team.

By Mail You Will Get Notified

1 Like

I already upload my template kit and I hope approved :slight_smile: for payment hahahahha but I don’t think. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t underrate yourself someday you can do that!

1 Like

Every one starts here from zero

2 posts were split to a new topic: Newspaper theme question

We hope you’re staying safe and healthy during this unprecedented global pandemic. During this uncertain time, we’re still trying to offer as many opportunities as we can to our authors.

As an update, we wanted to let you know that this opportunity has been extended to 18th April!

We’ve been thrilled with all the incredible kits that have come in so far because of this we are adding an additional 100 kits to the offer. This means now that the first 400 kits approved will receive $200USD.

We know these kits can take some time to prepare, so we wanted to give you some extra time to create, as well as give more authors the chance to earn through this bonus!

9 Likes

@jamesgiroux @steve_lam Great, please review our kits as soon as possible and one more thing is the review is not on a same order(first in first out ). Please fix the issues which pop ups in these threads. May I know what is the reason for late review because 16 days ago I resubmitted my kit but still in the queue.

Kindest Regards
Mohamed Ahshan

Everyone have buy images from envato elements for their kit? Or used free images too?

You can use free images from unsplash.com

We do, but when we try to export the exporter says we can’t use images from other sources if the images contain places or persons, only images from twenty20 and envato could be used.

Great news. Thank you, guys!

Images other than places or persons can be used like food, patterns or etc? Or they can’t be exported too?

That is really allowed?

While exporting you have to select if media Contains Person or Place?, when you choose YES and Image Source is CC0 or equivalent then you will be informed to use images from Licensed From Envato Elements, as far as I experienced.

1 Like

Allowed to use images except people and places from unsplash.com

1 Like

@WordPressRiver @jamesgiroux

A ask… do I can cancel my submit template kit in themeforest because I need fix some my error and again upload themeforest?

It depends. If the item comes back as a soft rejected item then you can just submit the new version with the fixes in place.

1 Like

@jamesgiroux

but I think that my template kit will hard rejected because I am wrong write some english, I already fix demo website my write good english but export .zip (template kit) was error my write some english, do you think that will give me soft rejected?

I’m not sure. Try it out and see what happens.

1 Like