Template HTML Rejected Please i need your feedback

Please what i need for my theme to be accepted : http://agency.king4media.com/selfia/
Review team provided these comments:
Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

A fair number of the problems you had before still persists…

Logo is weak

Typography is inconsistent and not great

The fundamentals like padding, hierarchy and margins need a lot of work

images pixelated and stretched

avoidable validation issues

lacks premium uniqueness

Check out the big sellers already here - these will give you a good indication of the necessary standards and attention to detail

Thank you very much for your attention, but I did not understand some remark like " The fundamentals like padding, margins hierarchy and need a lot of work images pixelated and stretched avoidable validation issues" If you can capture an image for this problem please That because I spent a lot of time on this theme
Thank you Charlie .

TYPOGRAPHY:
You have a lot of different font styles going on e.g. different styles, families etc. and no apparent logic behind these other than 'what fits.

You need to think about when and where to make text different and unique e.g. testimonials now is the same as body copy when it should be made to stand out e.g. italic and more attention grabbing

The Lobster Comic Sans is a bad choice -sorry but it is very outdated

You have variable alignment and margins e.g. text next to image on home page has near on no margins or padding on either side and justified text, then on About page in a similar layout there is plenty of space either side and centralised text.

SLIDER:
Sorry but its just not good - static text in the same place for each slide is boring, the slide animation is jittery and it seems to snap at the end

Its also screwed on iphone

MOBILE:
You have multiple menus links

Slider does not work

Logo and menu icon is misaligned

Client logos go crazy

Gallery/work items is not responsive

Honestly there is more but basically everything needs changing

Even if you fixed these I am afraid without modernizing the design and adding a lot of attention to detail and refinement plus a load of more unique features then there is (in my opinion at least) no point in trying to fix this one

I am too happy for your remark because now I know some standard that is mandatory for accepting the theme itself is i will I start to create a new theme with what I will rescpecter your remark,
I want to know is what it is possible to have your facebook account to contact in the future .
And thanks Too much Charlie