Template Assistance for an HOA

My homeowners association (HOA) wants to start their own website. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good WordPress template for something like this. They would like the ability to have user profiles to sign-in to download HOA rules, guidelines, finances, meeting notes, By-Laws, etc.

If anyone knows of a possible theme or category of themes that could work with something like this I’d like to hear what it is.

Thanks in advance!!

What does means HOA?

CRIK0VA said

What does means HOA?

Sorry, homeowners association - HOA. Tried to shorten the title, but might’ve confused people.

Hi, in my opinion you need to find a simple wordpress theme with the design you like… smth similar to HOA category… The theme should have the register/login option. But the rest (download/meeting notes) can be done with basic wordpress options such as blog posts or categories or custom post types. So i didn’t ever seen a HOA theme but any theme can be customized for your needs. You just need to find the best design for you…

You can also check my portfolio, maybe you will find sth interesting for yourself)

CRIK0VA said

You can also check my portfolio, maybe you will find sth interesting for yourself)

Thanks, I’ll look.

Gladly provides free sites for HOAs. Here’s an example: https://demo.gogladly.com/. Also comes with a free bulletin board where you can post documents, schedule events, announce stuff, etc.