Tell me, a hard rejection of my work, what's the point?

Hello everyone, I would like to ask the professionals what is the reason for the refusal? Thank you all in advance!

The reason is specified from the standard failure reason template:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fZlbsWzELVWP-9IWVkxi3gt9iQ7_xgV5?usp=sharing

Your 3D car have many issues:

Light setup looks cheap
Shaders are unrealistic
Mesh needs more work

Also what’s the point to upload only 3 images. Why not render the car from every angle?

hi i think that u have a collection of issues to deal with. The first one is that some shapes are looking not perfectly mastered and some parts of the global render look strange and or artificial , like the part behind the wheel indeed. The global object is also quite dark overall if u ask me and this does not really help to value what u have created. The shadows are definitely not looking accurate enough and seem a bit randomly executed in a way. The windows are definitely looking like everything but windows lol as they do not show any transparency or do not have a gradient to make us believe in a “smoked window” effect

Thank you for your criticism, otherwise I thought I did everything right. I will spend more time honing my skills.

u have a cool base to work , such put a bit more attention again into it and this should make it :slight_smile:

Thank you for your advice :slight_smile:

1 Like