[Technical Issue] Audio Length filter did not work at all !

I used the length filter to help me find music that are less than 1 minutes long, but the filter did not work at all. Length filter is a key feature I would use when choosing music, I’m very disappointed about this. I use Chrome normally, and tried Firefox, still doesn’t work, so it’s not the browsers’ problem.

Hi

yes, it is an bug on filter. you can Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team (engineering team @rosssimpson ) will be happy to check and fix.

Thanks

Hi @cherry116

As far as I can see, when you search for lets say tracks up to 0:15, the tracks that contains edits of track that have a 15 sec version or 10 sec version etc will show up. But in the search field you only see the total of tracks together, which is confusing and a much larger length. Though if you click on any of the tracks you find after searching for length, you should hopefully see in the description the Additional Track Lengths versions listed, like here:

Skjermbilde 2020-03-07 kl. 12.32.39

2 Likes

Hello @cherry116 ! Everything there works correctly. You enter a length and it must match at least one additional version of the track. And the length that you see under the track on the right, after the search result by length, is the sum of the lengths of all versions of the track, i.e. as total length.

You need to open the page with the track (left click mouse on the track from the general search) in order to understand which version of the track matches your exact request (it must be there).

Hope this helps!
Good luck!

1 Like

Hi @cherry116,

What @MojoSoundtrack and @CleanMagicAudio say is correct. The interface is a little confusing, but the main point is that many items have multiple tracks, and your length filter is matching correctly against at least one of those tracks. In your screenshot you can see there’s an indicator of the number of tracks, and the number is underlined. If you hover over it you’ll see a listing of the length of each of those tracks.

If you have any feedback on how this information could be better presented, I’m all ears :slight_smile:

3 Likes