Tax withheld - How do I get this back ?

Being with elements I am finding some of my sales have tax withheld in various countries. I am a UK citizen with a U.S tax number (W8BE) Can I claim this lost revenue back via my tax return or can I claim it here ? Its very confusing


Please contact envato author support center they will give you official answer.