Tax information inquiry?

We are a team with “ccccc” members work in graphicriver. We need to provide tax
information properly. Just want to know 1 question. We withdraw Envato account money
in this account name “Mr X” but there is no TIN number. But another member “Mr
Y” have a TIN number. Is it I use?

That’s mean withdraw one name and TIN use another name. Is it possible.

If not, so what’s the procedure. Is it need both name or account is same to same.
Please answer as soon as possible…