Switching Themes

Hi there,

I’m planning to switch from the theme twentyseventeen soon (a little unusual Beta site set up: www.ocean.now.org) to Oshine and I am a bit puzzled on how to do build the content in Oshine and to test it as right now, we don’t actually have any content (weird header over footer overlap due to fullscreen video in header). I’m new to Envato and am not even sure if this is the right place to ask this question? :wink:

I just purchased the theme end of November and it said there will be help for the first 6 months. Does this relate to this forum or is there a help chat with the Envato team at all?

I’m a bit lost. Thanks a lot for your help.

Mieke

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

Sure you will received support first 6 month like bug fixing, coding issue etc but you didn’t get any customization support like installation, site transfer from one server to other etc.

This is Themeforest Item Support Policy

What is item support

How to contact any Item Author from Here

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to Envato Market and Forum.
for getting product support you have to Contact your purchased Theme Author (you have 6 month support included with the purchased from the Auhtor).

But also you can share your experience and request any support in our Forum and our expert Forum community will be very happy to Assist you. If you need any Assist from Envato Team dierct support then you can open support ticket OPen Support Ticket. In short you are always welcome to get support from purchased Item Author/Forum Community/Envato Team when you need any assist.

Thanks

I see ok thanks. I will work on it as far as I can then and prepare everything and will reach out to the author when I have a concrete coding / bug question.