Switching exclusivity between 2 accounts? (1 is non-exclusive and the other 1 is exclusive)

Hello Everyone!

I’ve read somewhere that it is forbidden to have 2 exclusive or 2 non-exclusive Envato Author accounts.

I’m not intended to do any of these,
but I have 2 accounts,
this (DEEZMELODEEZ) 1 is non-exclusive
and I have a new one that I made exclusive,

so at the moment everything is in order,
but I would like to switch the exclusivity between them,
and I’m not sure how to do that properly to not have time overlap between the 2 account exclusivity change period (I’m not sure if this is correct to say this way in English language).

So maybe there will be a few minutes that both 2 of my accounts would be either exclusive both non-exclusive, depending on which one I choose to start to change.

I’m not sure how to go about this.
(Well, this is my …question?.. :slight_smile: )

I can’t find how to ask for Envato Staff Support e-mail help,
and on the Help pages I haven’t find a solution for this yet.

Thank you so much for your help!

Why do you want to do that? If you already got one exclusive and one not.
If you wanted to change to exclusive the first one, you should changed it before create the second one, and then create the second one, no exclusive.

Thanks for your fast reply!

Because on my new account I would like to upload only piano tracks,
and probably that would became my main account in the future because piano is my main instrument.
This account was only to test the waters a little bit and experiment in some different music styles,
and I feel that what I’m the most comfortable the most with is to create piano tracks.

I don’t mind deleting 1 account though (the non-piano account) if there is no other option,
but if I can I would like to keep it, at least for as a “control” account for myself if nothing else.

I did this because I haven’t thought about this before, that’s the reason,
and the reason I haven’t thought about this before is: I don’t know. :slight_smile:

So do you have a solution tip about this exclusivity switching between 2 accounts?

Hi @DEEZMELODEEZ,

Please Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

1 Like

Oh thank you so much!
I was searching for exactly this page, I just couldn’t find it.

This solved my problem for now!

I hope you have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like