Support question: Modern Events Calendar plugin removed

Hi,
Not sure if this is the proper section, but tech support is well hidden.
I have purchase Modern Events Calendar. For some mysterious reasons, it has been removed. I’d like to know why and get a refund. What should I do?
Thanks
Nicolas

It looks like that author is not selling any more on Envato, but also it looks like he is still selling over own site (use the Google and search for your plugin and you will find it). So, you should contact the author over contact form on their own site.

About refund - I think you can’t get it if the items is removed or is not selling any more on Envato.

Thanks CocoBasic,
I’ve already contacted them. They said they’ve been kick out by Envato, and that I should ask for a refund. That’s what I’m trying to do, since I’m not responsible of what happened between them.
The only support here seems to be dedicated to authors, not customers. Is this the right place?

Hi @NMOI.

We do have a dedicated customer support team - if you haven’t already done so, please open a Help ticket at the Envato Help & Support Center and they’ll be happy to check into it for you.

Refund requests usually go to the authors first, but in the case of an author no longer on the marketplace, those requests should go straight to our Help team.

1 Like

Thanks for the link, Ben.