Support Hub beta launched!

Also it now looks great from a mobile, quickly answer support from your phone when out and about.

You’re the absolute best mate! Just waiting on Ticksy integration and I’ll be all over this, can’t wait to see where you take this in the future!

@dtbaker great works for 0.0.2. I’ve got this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/support-hub-0.0.2/extensions/bbpress/bbpress_settings.php on line 7

on Support Hub > Settings > bbPress tab.

Some more things:

1. It would be mandatory for multi members support team to have Email Notification for example; so particular staff will get a notification over her/his email when a new message posted for a particular products.

For example, if a new message posted on product A, staff X & Y will be noticed, if a new message posted on product B, staff Y & Z will be noticed.

1. Consider to change “Dashboard” submenu to “Statistics” which makes more sense for users.

2. What happen if a buyer bought 2 licenses for a product on Envato? How to determine these such information? Maybe a small label on the product icon would help (consider to provide more information on tooltip when hover the mouse on the product icon - purchased date, valid/expired license, …).

3. It would be convenience for users to have the “Load More” button to be activate automatically when we scroll down to the very bottom of the page.

4. Icon doesn’t display well when click on Archive buttons.

2 more cents :smile:

1 Like

Hey @dtbaker,

Great work buddy.

I just installed you plug-in as you suggested on my post. version 1.1
But I’m having this issue when activating. it doesn’t activate and show this message.

Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/support-hub-master/classes/class-support-hub-message.php on line 295

Regards
TheMobsterFx

Hey @TheMobsterFX - thanks so much for testing the plugin! See if you can upgrade the PHP version on the hosting account to something like version 5.5

Cheers,
Dave

oh yeah, I forgot about this.

after trying this i’ll came back to you with a feedback.

Many Thanks

@dtbaker does this plugin send the reply to envato as we reply to the comment in item comment page? if so how can you do that? as I know so far, Envato API has no API for this, just a question :smile:

Great plugin for theme author.

Yep replies go to item page. No API yet, just some PHP/cURL magic for comments. Will update to API once that endpoint is complete.

really thanks you.

Thanks! Great job!

thats very nice

Wow.Good.This is very nice

A post was merged into an existing topic: Dashboard Plus - Envato sales browser extension

Wow.Good.This is awesome

awesome feature

Awesome work man, it’s really a need of authors and managing the support at one spot. I’ll surely give it a try and will let you know if anything is needed :slight_smile:

So you also required its extensions :wink:

nice workon such a great feature.

thaks information

I want to add my site to me but I couldn’t find it :unamused:

Really interesting