I’m launching the Beta of Support Hub today to coincide with the launch of the new Envato Support Policy.
Support Hub is a free WordPress plugin that will (eventually) help you answer and track your support questions over various networks ( Envato Comments, Twitter, bbPress, Facebook, Email, HelpScout, Github, etc… )
There will be fancy graphs showing how long you spend on support and tools to give support staff access to certain products (without giving them access to all your accounts).
There will also be a way to request encrypted password details from customers, and a way to accept small payments for custom modifications.
Happy to hear any suggestions or feedback. It would be even more amazing if a few people could try out the beta and let me know if it works haha
Here’s a screenshot of the current beta, which only supports Envato Comments and bbPress at this stage.
- The first two support messages are from Envato Comments, the third is from a bbPress post
- The users purchase history (and total price) is shown in the sidebar next to the message
- The users other messages are shown in the sidebar (see the 3rd bbPress post)
- Can clearly see if a user has Purchased an item, or if it is a Pre-sale question
- Can clearly see when the users Support pack for that particular item expires
More details on the blog: http://supporthub.co/2015/09/beta-released/
(If you like it hit the button)