Support has ruined the homepage of my site

I asked support about a problem placing a logo on my Maxhost theme website. They offered to place the log themselves. I accepted believing they knew what they were doing. They ruined the homepage by removing the slider, they removed the images that my graphic designer had placed replacing the demo images and even the text looks different. It looks as if they replaced the page by the demo page. I’ve asked them to restore the page I had but I am not getting any answer. And I even paid for an extra 6 months of support. Can anyone tell me what to do? I just can’t believe that they have done all that without consulting me. I just wanted a logo placed not the whole page changed. I know they offered to do something they usually charge for but not only did they do it wrong (the logo looks all jagged) but they changed the whole page.

Hey there, we’re sorry to hear you’ve had issues with an author to this extent, but rest assured, Envato Support is here to investigate any such claims and take swift action. Please open a support ticket via Envato Market Help and Support and the matter will be investigated. Cheers!

Thank you for your suggestion. I have just written a ticket to Envato Support.

They’ll get back to you as soon as possible. These things are very serious and are taken care of in the shortest possible time! All the best! :slight_smile:

I have already submitted a ticket. And the number is: 2156155.

1 Like

I am still waiting for a response to this ticket

Your ticket number is 2156155.

Thank you.

Thank you for submitting your ticket! Due to the large number and volume of tickets that come in everyday support may reply a bit slower. I wouldn’t expect it will take more than 2-3 days, but in certain, extreme cases it can take up to 7 days. You can tweet your ticket number to @envato_help as well. Cheers! :slight_smile: