Support for a DaVinci Resolve item

How do I get support for a Davinci Resolve Opener? I am a resolve studio (paid) owner… first one I download has issues. If it worked I’d gladly pay to $200 year subscription

For this Opener the first part is Text displayed as the bucket swipes across. I just get a big black rectangle and for the life of me cant figure out how to correct on my own

That block should be Text

We’re not directly affiliated with Black Magic so it doesn’t matter which version of Resolve you’re using.

If you’re having trouble with a Template purchased on VideoHive or licensed from Elements, first make sure the template you’re using is supported in the version of Resolve you’re using. If the template is newer, you may need to update your Resolve application.

Then, follow the help file and documentation that was included in the template zip file. If you’re still having issues after that, you can contact the author of the specific template and ask for assistance. If the author doesn’t reply, or isn’t able to rectify the problem you’re having, you can reach out to Envato support and open a new ticket. If we determine that the template doesn’t work as advertised, you can
receive a refund.

1 Like

Hi, did you try to edit in Fusion?
Maybe it’s done in Fusion.

@MarkBrodhuber Glad to see you on forums :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks video video… the fusion setup for this is made up of maybe 25 elements! I know a little about fusion but not to that level. If I could figure out that level of advanced fusion i probably wouldnt need to purchase templates. ha

Good luck :wink: