Suggest Ideas a$5,000-worth of Pnd Create “How to…” Videos for Buyers and Win ayPal Prizes

Here’s another (Videohive) video:
Sometimes you need to send a video directly with an email as an attachment. Here’s how to create a small sized (in MegaBytes) video file in After Effects with the Media Encoder.

2 Likes

Hi there,
What a great idea.
Here is what I would suggest based on my own experience as a buyer on VideoHive, AudioJungle and ConeCanyon:
1/ How to use the search : 80% of the time, I come to one market with a specific idea of what I need. Explaination of the search box and filters on the left side.
2/ How to going deeper in finding what you are looking for. You can preview projects by placing your mouse on the preview image (no need to open the project page). You can also change the presentation of the results from lines to grid.
3/ How to adapt a project to suit you own needs. When you purchase a AE project, you get an HelpFiles or video explaining everything you need.
4/ How to keep trace of what you like: like + follow author + create collections
5/ How to choice the right license for AudioJungle regarding the use of your video
6/ How to become an author on Envato market
7/ How to download a preview of a project or music and name it right to propose it to your client then to replace it easily when you have purchased it.
8/ How to sync a music on your edit when you have use a preview music pack containing several musics in one preview file
9/ How to find help on a project you bought : contact author + specific project forum
10/ How to find popular or/and best result for a search using the list : Best match / Trending / Best seller / Best rated / Newest

Hope you will find this ideas interesting enough.
Thanks,

3 Likes

How to contact an Envato Market Author to get more help on the item you have purchased:

After reading all the proposals and many of them I think are very good.
My suggestions are :

• How can I use Envato formus ? - What is Envato Forums (Community) and how you can help people and people from here can help you. Many people come here only to receive answers and not provide answers. Or some do not know how to use this forum and community power. . . Creating a stronger community many people will benefit. And that would help authors, customers and Envato.
  • What licenses should I use in my project. With clear and animated examples…
  • How do report if I find a bug or a problem with the product that I purchased from Envato and how to solve it Envato and authors . (It is necessary for trust in authors and Envato Team.)
  • How can help to solve your dedicated/development problems Envato Studio ?
  • (PhotoDune) - How to choose photos for my website ? Also we can “draw” a parallel with Envato Unstock. Inspired from this article (Stay away from stock) : http://www.google.ro/design/spec/style/imagery.html#imagery-best-practices

Update:

• How do I install the demos for a wordpress template. But everything involved with: setting menus, importer WordPress installation. And to draw a parallel with templates One Click Import. That will motivate authors to make templates One Click Demo Import. Because customers will see the difference and will ask it.

Update 2:

For Elite Authors, inspired by this actual topic : How do you track conversions from a landing page to a purchase on Envato?

• How to set Google Analytics with your Envato Account and connect this with Google Ads .
2 Likes

How to import a template to StampReady in one minute

Well, several times buyers write me and ask me how to edit the projects, most of the time is to switch assets.

My idea is "how to work with linked assets"
Do you think? :grin:

I have an idea: To help all buyers, ensuring more security and reliability of the Envato Market sites could automatically filter out the best authors in each category according to the level, positive rates, badges, etc.

So buyers will know that that author has a good reputation and is more reliable to buy any product from it.

I would like to build on the idea presented by SpaceStockFootage as this has been my dilemma also when buying a template or file.

SpaceStockFootage ideas -

1. One professional, detailed and consistent help document that looks exactly the same as all the other help documents when you buy an item from VideoHive.

2. Modular PDF help file and modular videos with voice over created that can be quickly edited together by the authors.

I love the entire idea of the modular PDF help files, and modular video files for the authors.

This would help buyers/authors across the entire community.

1. In my opinion the profile area is full of stuff that is unnecessary. This is probably due to the fact that I don’t use most of the things that all the tabs are meant for, but it would make sense to me that people would have distinctions between being an author/seller and being just someone that purchases files from the sites.

Once there is a distinction, there would be a redesigned and simple profile section for people that are just purchasing items from the sites.

1. Going off idea 1, and building on the ideas presented from SpaceStockFootage…here is the idea.

Have the profile designate the user into sections of interest that they would select. (example: photography, video, audio, code, etc.) and also the programs/version they use…such as photoshop, After effects, illustrator, etc. and ability (beginner, advanced, expert)

In this way you are able to section people into the areas that are of interest to them and also feed them relevant information to the things they are interested in and use.

Once that is created, within the “Downloads” area you could have relevant help files (download links to modular PDF help files and modular videos), and tutorial links based on ability (beginner, advanced, expert) listed from the community so people could find the information they need easily.

1. Because people have designated their interests you could feed them with relevant information to their profile of tutorials on the files they have bought, the things they are interested in and the programs they use.

2. Because they have designated the program and version they use, this could be used multiple ways, but most relevant to this idea would be that they couldn’t buy a file that does not work with the system they have.

3. It would make sense to me for a “contact author” button with each purchased item in the “downloads” area also.

Based on these ideas and built off the ideas from SpaceStockFootage, this would build a cohesive and easy to use help system to give users instructions and be able to find the help they need

Here is an example…

Hi @aliyarmikayilov! Sorry, prizes are kindly sponsored by PayPal and are only available via PayPal.

I often get a questions from buyers about some simple things in customizing AE templates, and of course not all of them professionals and they just want to customize this specific template. Anyway I deside to make a little quick tips about “how to” customize After Effects Template, not all projects the same, but the steps and all this little things are pretty similar, so I hope it will help my dear clients to learn some basics quick and easy to complete the task

2 Likes

How to rate the item but it’s been suggested. Can’t think of anything else :smiley:

How to set up the Envato Wordpress Toolkit ( https://github.com/envato/envato-wordpress-toolkit ) plugin for automatic updates . Inspired by this post : Wordpress toolkit . This problem have many clients Envato.

1 Like

Maybe this will be useful for the buyer on the font categories.
Always happen to me, buyers ask “How to access the alternates characters from the OpenType Font?”.
Maybe i will share how to do that.

Whats about flash animations? My how does it work videos created by flash, requires user action to click info etc.

I would suggest the following,

1. What is a template or theme. Also with specifics of WordPress template, joomla template etc… With regards to website templates.
    The same can be done for videohive as well.

2. Tips for customizing template cost effectively etc finding the right dev or designer.

3. Quick video ofmnthe licences and usage rights when some one buys a theme or template.

4. Quick overview of the template technologies in plain language. Eg.WordPress is a free software written in php language which is used to build blog, your business site … Also can write about after effects.

1 Like

As a buyer, I would like to see authors countries always shown.
There are a number of reasons for this.
1, a buyer may not want to support or deal with authors from a specific country, for whatever reason, or for legal reasons.
2, a buyer may want to support authors from specific country for whatever reason, (for instance, today, France.)
3, To be able to search authors, based upon country. (i.e., I want to see who in my country is doing something.)

Thanks,
-Deano

@DeanoX , I do not want to offend you . But your reasons do not seem ok . I believe wrong to judge people by the country they are in . Want to support France or Lebanon ? or any other country, search on google foundations, and donate money. Right here it is to judge people by their work and quality of services. We are all citizens of this planet! And the Internet should break these barriers. All the best !

1 Like