Suggest Ideas a$5,000-worth of Pnd Create “How to…” Videos for Buyers and Win ayPal Prizes

After reading all the proposals and many of them I think are very good.
My suggestions are :

• How can I use Envato formus ? - What is Envato Forums (Community) and how you can help people and people from here can help you. Many people come here only to receive answers and not provide answers. Or some do not know how to use this forum and community power. . . Creating a stronger community many people will benefit. And that would help authors, customers and Envato.
  • What licenses should I use in my project. With clear and animated examples…
  • How do report if I find a bug or a problem with the product that I purchased from Envato and how to solve it Envato and authors . (It is necessary for trust in authors and Envato Team.)
  • How can help to solve your dedicated/development problems Envato Studio ?
  • (PhotoDune) - How to choose photos for my website ? Also we can “draw” a parallel with Envato Unstock. Inspired from this article (Stay away from stock) : http://www.google.ro/design/spec/style/imagery.html#imagery-best-practices

Update:

• How do I install the demos for a wordpress template. But everything involved with: setting menus, importer WordPress installation. And to draw a parallel with templates One Click Import. That will motivate authors to make templates One Click Demo Import. Because customers will see the difference and will ask it.

Update 2:

For Elite Authors, inspired by this actual topic : How do you track conversions from a landing page to a purchase on Envato?

• How to set Google Analytics with your Envato Account and connect this with Google Ads .
2 Likes