subscription

The question is, I posted here: how can i pay only one month subscription?

No one answer me that’s why I posted it here.

Hello everyone, it’s been already 11 days but envato did not email me. They send one courtesy email and said we will contact you as soon as possible before 5 days but I wait till today and did not receive anything from envato. My parents are scolding and cursing everyday (because we can not afford that much money). What I said to them was, your money will be back after 8-10 days. But envato did not even respond me. They are not giving me enough food and said if that money will not return you will be kick out of this house. Please help me…

Unfortunately there’s absolutely nothing the forum can do. You just need to wait for Envato to refund your money…

2 Likes

They said we will contact within 10 days but it’s already 11 days. They send me one courtesy email and said we will contact ASAP before 7 days. I am opening my email and check for the email every hour they don’t contact me.

hi we understand your point but it looks like that they are dealing with a big workload and global waitings are high …

once they approved the refund how long does it take to receive money? instantly or does it takes 1-2 days?