Submitted App was rejected, please suggest improvements to get approved.

Hello Envato Authors.

I have recently submitted an Android POS App and it was rejected. I was wondering if I could get more insight to improve this App, please. I think the decision was made purely on design looks, but I have seen much worst looking Apps currently in the marketplace. Having said that, I only want to know what needs to be done to get the App standards to match the required design quality.

Some Screen Prints Attached.

Demo Video

Download App
https://mypos-app.com/download/download-mypos-app/

Appreciate your response, Thank you.

Hello ezypos,

This app is basically missing two things:

• A nice User Experience
  • A good-looking User Interface

The app itself seems good, although I haven’t tested it myself. Assuming it is free of bugs, you need to cuddle your potential buyers a bit more.

The average user wants an easy interface, or at least a thoughtful layout with plenty of explanation on what each button or section does (actual description).

Every user wants a good-looking design, an app that can catch the eye even before evaluating functionality.

That being said, your app gets evaluated by Envato also for:

• Documentation - Make sure it is properly and extensively documented
  • Description - Make sure you are providing an extensive and truthful description of what your app does
  • Overall Quality - Your app must be above the average quality for apps of the same kind that are already available for sale. A quick search shows that there are better looking apps currently available.

Cheers!