submisstion rejected due to "it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward"

Hi,

Im new to graphic river. My submission rejected due to the reason it was not meeting the quality standard. Though the JPEG I had created from Illustrator is 3000px x 2000px and resolution was 300dpi. Could anyone please guide me the correct specification.

Thanks,

Preadeep

hi technical issues are very unlikely to be the reason for a hard rejection , so pls let us see the item and we will try to help u out :slight_smile:

thanks for extending help. Im trying to share the JPEG file here.

You’re trying to sell a plain gradient as a JPEG?

Also, why is it blue, but when I click on it it turns pinks?

Thanks for your reply.

Even I couldn’t figure it out why it’s showing blue and after clicking it out in to pink.

I’m attaching it here as I’m not sure why this is happening.

Thanks for your help

Pradeep

Ok, but regardless of the magical colour changing JPEG, this isn’t really a premium quality item for a marketplace. Sure it could be nice to use in some cases, but this can be recreated in a matter of seconds, even if you had a pack of 100 gradients, I’m not sure it’d be enough to be considered marketplace worthy.

If you want to do something like this, you should do an abstract background that takes a considerable amount of time and effort to create.

You won’t sell that even if you make 20 color variations of this -> too basic… too simple… definately not item to sell on GR here… even free items on the internet are way complexed :slight_smile:

Thanks for your comment.

Does that mean technically it’s fine (pixel & resolution etc) ?

I agree its too basic, since my main motive was to understand the technical specification of files, I don’t want to spend lots of time on the creative aspect.

You can find all of the requirements for the Graphics category here:

The section you’ll likely want to pay attention to is for “Backgrounds”, which it looks like you meet the requirements, except I’m not sure if you have it print ready, being 300 DPI.

Thanks a lot!

This is really useful.

No problem, glad I could help.

Looking back at your original post, I see you do in fact mention that it’s 300 DPI, so yea, you meet all the technical requirements, it’s just the simplicity that’s the problem.