style.css missing

good morning
I subscribed for a monthly plan then i downloaded some items for test them on my local server however there is a theme (Domnoo - thème WordPress pour pizza et restaurant, WordPress - Envato Elements) that has style.css missing so i think it’s not fair to have this kind of issue even though i am no longer having a membership because i could change my mind if the theme worked well and my client want it .
best regards

You are trying to install the whole download not the theme folder

That said if you are unsubscribed then using the item for a new project is not allowed.

2 Likes

several themes I had downloaded have style.css missing, so i think your store is seriously lacking responsibility, and you had the duty to check the items before putting them on your website and i am really frustrated.
what can i do now?

If it was from Themeforest then there is a separate installable theme folder.

On elements it is just the main one, but assuming the item you downloaded is a WP theme (this is Domnoo - thème WordPress pour pizza et restaurant, WordPress - Envato Elements) then it will be there when using the right folder.

Screenshot what you see when you open the download and we can tell you which folder you need.

I expect there is a theme folder, perhaps a documentation folder, and/or a child theme folder at least.

It does not alter the fact that you need to be subscribed to be using the theme for a new project.

1 Like

There’s always a separate folder. Go for it and you issue will be resolved.

thanks it worked